March 25, 2011

A wife's Goodbye

I’m a martyr or maybe a masochist--
We live on lies,
We both hurt each other several times.
Countless times I cried,
But I don’t want to bid goodbye.

I stayed with you for so long;
Hoping you’ll change, I was wrong.
You’ve beaten my heart sadistically
With no remorse you can even smile while holding her hands.
I stay awake at bed waiting for you to go home,
While you’re lying naked on her bed.

True to what had been uttered at the first line,
I am a masochist no doubt.
I still love you,
What should I do?

Don’t blame me if I wish to end this misery.
Silently, I will leave you on her arms.
Worry not, I will not dare bother you,
Your own happiness is enough for me to smile.
Peacefully, I bid world goodbye.
I bid you goodbye, my beloved husband.
I love you!

--March 06, 2011; 11:28am

"Lahat ng bilihin nagmamahalan na...tayong dalawa nalang ang hindi..."

No comments:

Post a Comment