November 20, 2009

Sanity

I’m just an illusion trap in this world. I breathed in the memory of the girl lost in the vortex of the unknown. On her memories I remember the longing and the feeling of being lost. I remember his deep sea green eyes. That color that bind her in the deepest room of her mind that I now owned.

I woke up as a start feeling nauseated. In my blurred vision I can see anxious faces waiting…for what I would become. A sudden feeling of claustrophobia engulf me as those unfamiliar faces leaned over and attack me with different questions each of which I don’t know how to respond.

Comprehension doesn’t seem to work fast in this mind. I fought the urge to whimper and beg for another world. I closed my eyes and let them read the mixed feeling of irritation and anxiousness in my face. It took me a minute or so to breath comfortably again as the sudden silence deafens my ears.

i heard a sob in the far corner of my head.

Who are you?

Me? I don’t know who I am

You don’t have any place in this world, get out of my head

I can’t…that’s impossible

No…please! I need to get back to him. His waiting for me

Who is he?

It’s none of your business!

I can remember him

You don’t know him. Please let me through. Set me free, I beg you.

No..no..no…

My breathing started to get shallow. I can feel the throbbing of my head. A monitor close by started to beep. I can feel the panic of the people around me. I briskly let my heavy lid close.

Darkness…

Silence…

I’m in the vortex again. Coldness and emptiness embraced me. Just when I started to cry a warm hand touched my face. I can feel the palpitation of my heart…beating wildly.

Oh! I gasp when she get pass through me and when I open my eyes I’m looking at his deep sea green eyes…With a sob I started to understand…

I’m just an illusion. I’m her insanity when he left her heart wounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment