" You will find as you look back upon your life that the moments when you have truly lived are the moments when you have done things in the spirit of love. "
" Romance is about the little things. "
Gregory J. Godeck
Gregory J. Godeck
" Romance, like the rabbit at the dog track, is the elusive, fake, and never attained reward which, for the benefit and amusement of our masters, keeps us running and thinking in safe circles. "
" When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving oneself, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance. "
Natuwa akong maghanap ng mga personality type tests 'cause of my major subject, Psychiatric Nursing. I am having so much fun. Here's one of the test I have found. Sorry Jhiegzh [special mention ..hehe] for it's all about the pathetic thing called 'LOVE' again.
Are you the romantic type?
To bask in the delights of idealized love is, in essence, to be a romantic. Hollywood, it seems, has personified romance as candlelit dinners in fancy French restaurants or giggly chases in slow-motion through daisy-filled meadows. The truth is that expressions of love and affection don't have to be expensive or overwhelming. Holding hands, casual walks, or a simple "I love you" are those little things which can really go a long way. If you aren't comfortable with the traditional romantic protocol, you can come up with your own ways of letting someone know how much you care. The truth is that there are no rules.
It is important to note that romance is not a component of love that appeals to everyone; nor is it necessary to keep passion alive. Passion can be stirred by simply being respectful and honest with the one you love. Whether you're a romantic at heart or a more pragmatic lover, as long as you're willing to put your heart and soul into a relationship there is no amount of roses, candlelit dinners or four-string quartets than can measure up or compare to that.
Result: According to your score, you are romance typified! Rose petals, poignant poetry, tall glasses of wine, touching moments, and sweet words are all loving gestures that you love to receive as well as offer. Romance is very important to you, and quite likely an aspect that you consider fundamental in relationships. Keep in mind however, that problems may arise if you are with someone who really isn't the romantic type. If you look forward to Valentine's Day to express your love and your partner doesn't even acknowledge it as a special day, you might end up feeling neglected or your efforts unappreciated. Nevertheless, even if your partner isn't as romantically inclined as you are, try to be appreciative of his/her efforts when she/he does try to woo you. Some people aren't comfortable displaying their affection in screamingly obvious ways, but this doesn't mean that they don't care ? they simply prefer to be more subtle. Whether it's you or your partner who is doing the romancing.
Advice:Romance doesn't have to be complicated or expensive ? just from the heart. Remember ? it's the little things that matter the most. Whether it's you or your partner who is more of the romancer, check out the ideas below for some simple and sweet romantic gestures.
• Show up at your lover's workplace and whisk her/him away for lunch or a walk.
• Put a note on the bathroom mirror promising to share an afternoon delight.
• When you are not together, call or send a message just to let your partner know that you miss him/her.
• Ride your bike or walk the distance to your significant other's house just to see him/her for a few hours.
• Dress and/or undress each other.
• Kiss every part of your partner's body.
• Hold hands.
• Surprise your partner with plans for a fun day-trip together.
• Go to a toy store and play like children.
• Bring your partner a treat when you pay him/her a visit.
• Get up early and make him/her breakfast in bed.
• Compliment him/her. A simple "You're adorable" or "You're so much fun to be with" is perfect ? just make sure you mean it of course!
• Find out what your partner's favorite dish is and surprise him/her with a home cooked meal one night.
• Find out what his/her favorite song is and request it on the radio as a dedication to him/her.
• Put together a journal of romantic quotes, poems and songs.
--->> yay.. magagawa ko ba lahat yan?? :))
Credits to: @ARCHprofile
"Lahat ng bilihin nagmamahalan na...tayong dalawa nalang ang hindi..."