August 1, 2010

Reminiscing

Goodbye Lullabies,
Goodbye lollipops,
Goodbye tantrums,
Goodbye sweet innocent little nudges,
Goodbye my cute whining…

As I enter another chapter of my life.

In this another humble beginning, I learned to make funny infamous jokes and laugh amongst those familiar faces. I learned to mingle and have bunch of friends as many as I can. I learned to stumble and cry over a guy with a cute boyish grin. I had been once obsessed with a simply irresistible man. During those times, academic books and novels file up in my desk.

Responsibilities comes with these changes. With lil’ mistakes, I continually grow. With the guidance from the oldies, life wouldn’t be that hard, not that bad at all.

I looked over my bunch of baby things, though time pass by easily the memories I once have would never fade.

"Lahat ng bilihin nagmamahalan na...tayong dalawa nalang ang hindi..."

No comments:

Post a Comment