August 18, 2013

It Doesn't Matter: Teaser + Foreword

TITLE: It doesn't Matter
TEASER: 


Nang bigla-biglang maglayas si Miriam matapos malamang pinagtaksilan siya ng ka-MU niya ay sa bahay ng high school bestfriend siya nanuluyan.


One eventful night, she learned one important thing about love.


Chester is your typical playboy type of guy, but one night might change his perspectives in life particularly about love.


FOREWORD

SABI nila, in love anything does not matter—even the age gap.

Noong una, para sa akin ay isa iyong BIG NO! Isang malaking kahibangan kumbaga. Then, I met this guy whom changed my perspective in love. And yes, I even started falling in love with him but I was able to save my heart in the nick of time. Dahil, sapagkat, sa kadahilanang isa rin siyang matinik na playboy.

Alam kong may tendency na masaktan ako sa bandang huli kaya kagyat ko nang binunot ang damo bago pa man ito tuluyang lumago. Subalit, mananatili siyang parte ng buhay ko. He became one of my inspirations. He taught me many things and those will forever linger in the back of my mind.

Sa lahat ng taong nagmamahal ng walang pag-aalinlangan at walang pag-iimbot, para sa inyo ang kwentong ito.

Special shout out to the following people.

To miss Rain Gatdula: Here’s the new story girl, and thanks for the generous support.

To JC Quebec: Hala, ito ginawa ko, so you could have some pointers in writing.

To de Guzman Family especially to teacher Kimberly de Guzman: thank you po sa walang sawa niyong pagtanggap sa akin sa inyong tahanan. I had learned to call you my family. Babalik at babalik ako sa inyo… para makikain, ha-ha!

And to my bestfriend: alam mo na bezzie kung bakt kita pinasasalamatan. If it weren’t for you, my heart wouldn’t be broken… walanghiya ka! Ha-ha! Kidding! You know you love me.

And to someone who still manages to inspire me to this extent. In the back of my mind, I am saying I no longer have feelings for you, but we know pretty well that inside my heart… you still occupy a small space. You know who you are. This really is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment