April 4, 2010

He is Love

He is Love by Anjhe Matt Trees

He is an artist.

He paints the stars,
And sketches my heart.
He can erase the pain from his work.
He puts pastels in the black.

He is a poet.

He speaks the language of love,
He writes what he means,
And he means what he writes.
He pours himself into my fingers,
And I can be his pen.

He is a reader.

He can read my face,
But he doesn't have to,
He could just read my thoughts.
Better yet, read my heart
Like an open book.

He is a magician.

He can reverse science,
Reverse the science that turned my heart to ashes,
And make me whole again.
He can make black into white
And darkness to light.

He is an author.

He wrote my story,
Still Work in Progress.
When it's done,
He'll put it on the shelf
And always remember it.

He is love.

He is grace.

He is peace.

He is everything. 


"Lahat ng bilihin nagmamahalan na...tayong dalawa nalang ang hindi..."

No comments:

Post a Comment