April 3, 2010

Three Words

I was hesitant. Afraid that you might leave once I said those words. True to this vague assumption, the moment I open my mouth and uttered those three words you run off like a coward leaving my hear wounded. I don't even give a damn about my pride. This ego of mine seem to know no shame. Though, my soul even so used to pain hadn't became numb at all. It keeps on bleeding not knowing how it can be stop.

I have taken the risk of saying 'I Love You' and what did I get in return? Nothing. Not even a single 'Sorry' from you. I would've endure your coldness or blank stares, but turning your back on me was much worst than I imagine it would be.

Now, I'm alone.
Lonely, but with no regrets.

"Lahat ng bilihin nagmamahalan na...tayong dalawa nalang ang hindi..."

No comments:

Post a Comment