April 1, 2010

Seeker

I saw myself in a Quidditch Cup, a game where I have to struggle hard to stay put in the broom. I have to be strong and attentive in seeking the snitch. I have to stand guard on my post and be a good keeper of my precious knowledge that I can use as a weapon to chase the darkest wizard of my past. I shall not let a scar scare me or even let a Dementor chill my soul.

This just the start of the triwizarding tournament. I need more strength to face all the hexes, jinxes, curses,and spells that'll thwart my may to the triwizarding cup.  

This is just platform 9 3/4 where my adventures would start in the wizardry world, wherein many clever witches and warlocks would choose to hurt or like me.

I'm just glad that along the way I met friends, friends that no matter who I am would stay behind my back in times of being a hero or being a coward. In times of failure in every potion Severus Snape would give. In times of success whenever I manage to look straight into Draco Malfoy's eyes. This things: strength,beliefs and my friends together with my family would guide me in the maze, a maze where things isn't fair.You have to turn back to see if your in the right path.

I'll just always bear in mind that the mocking songs of the merpeople and the dashing beauty of the veelas could sometimes bring me to the trouble and give me pain.

But i can't just wait in to be in the yule ball. I know things would be wonderful even won-won (Ron Weasley) wouldn't be there (because of his stupid old party dress) or even Victor Krum wouldn't take notice of me, I can see my Harry waiting in the middle of the crowd.

Hay! Enough of this dreaming. I should be back in the game in time to get a glimpse of the snitch. I know, we can win...I can win in my struggle to reach my snitch, my dreams.

-----------------------------------------

Disclaimer: I don't want to be accused of plagiarism here so I would clear myself as early as now. This post had been inspired by Harry Potter books written by J.K. Rowling, which had been a blockbuster movie. I'm an avid fan, thus explains how I came up with this piece. This had been written Four years ago [that long] and I thought it had been lost till I found it lying neatly under the pile of my messy clothes.

I would also like to apologize for some grammatical errors *smile*


"Lahat ng bilihin nagmamahalan na...tayong dalawa nalang ang hindi..."

No comments:

Post a Comment